- We store information you enter on our Web site.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, we use “cookies”. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser. It allows us to recognize your browser and to provide personalized greetings and storage of items in your shopping cart between visits.
- We may receive information about you from other sources.
Sharing of Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We do not sell our customer’s information to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf (i.e, deliver packages, process credit card payments). These agents have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of our site and Others: We release account and other personal information as needed to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, or safety of this company, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Selling, renting, or sharing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes is not allowed.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions
If you choose to visit this site, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at this site, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve it.